Friday, October 14, 2005

Friday, October 14th

Another opening, another show...

'Phantom' opens tonight. Final dress was there performance wise. There are still a few technical glitches that need to be worked out but I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the people responsible will spend the day perfecting those issues. We've got a big crowd coming tonight (first performance of a world premiere). I hope the word of mouth is good and we can keep people coming in all run. We need the box office revenue. It's been a lot of fun to work on and I will always be the first person to have performed my role - wonder if the show will have any legs?

I made the national 'Best Doctors in America' list for the first time. I'm not sure if it really means anything, but for $200 I can get a commemorative plaque for my office wall.

Not a whole lot else going on at the moment. Between tech rehearsals and the usual work stuff I'm zonked and haven't had time to pay attention to anything else for a while. I'm looking forward to a slower paced November and December.