Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Tuesday, December 19th - Seattle, Washington

Been a hectic couple of weeks around our house. Work things, rehearsal and holidays. 'Fiddler on the Roof' is underway on a tight production schedule. We've done the vocal choral and staged 'Tradition'. I miss this next week because of other commitments, then come back to six days a week rehearsal before we open on January 18th. It promises to be a good show and I'm going to have a lot of fun with my part - although I still feel I am too skinny for Lazar Wolf.

We had Christmas celebration with Tommy's family on Sunday. Choral concert with the Montevallo chorale, dinner out and then dessert and presents at our house. The eighty degree weather made it all a little odd but a good time was had by all and I have a lovely new slinky black plush throw that it's much too warm to use.

Yesterday, we boarded the big shiny bird for Seattle. We're here for ten days to play with the nieces, celebrate my parents' 50th wedding anniversary tomorrow and to do the Christmas thing with my family. The weather is much more wintry here. Drear and thirties - about usual for the Pacific Northwest. The family are all well - not a lot of news to report. Might be more after the party tomorrow night.