Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Tuesday, November 25th

The rest of the DC trip was uneventful. Got up at the crack of dawn on Sunday in order to give my presentation on arthritis and mortality. Turns out, if you have arthritis, you live longer than if you don't. If I had to guess, it's because those with arthritis pain are more likely to see doctors and therefore other conditions get treated better and faster. The trip back wasn't too bad. It was prior to the holiday rush and the weather cooperated.

I'm taking a slow holiday week. Not going into the office but working some from home. Using the extra hours to do some major house cleaning to try and get the last of the crap that needs to be in storage boxed up and out of here. 28 years ago, I left home with four boxes of books, two suitcases of clothes, a bicycle and a typewriter. My how times have changed...

Tommy's family arrive for Thanksgiving dinner on Thursday. At least I've got the kitchen and dining room clean so far. I'm working on the master suite later today.

PIC is coming along. Still have a bunch of lyrics to write. I need to spend more time with those and less time at whatthemovie.com which is my latest addiction... 1,520 and counting...